We stayed here in july 2012 for our honeymoon. The staff was great and location was amazing - can't beat sleeping in the middle of the safari. Also helped for the mornings - you get to see action the entire time. WE LOVED THE DRIVES - went twice a day and saw all the big 5 plus a kill! The food was great, tent didn't feel like a tent at all. We are recommending all our friends visit. Only con I can think of was that they didn't have a pool (the location we visited beforehand did which helped you cool down midday) and since water was supplied manually you couldn't hop in the shoer to cool down - but that's a minor trade off for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve