It was an amazing experince and absolutly wow !!!
We stayed 3 nights at the little Naibor over Easter 2012, it was perfect as we had two rooms, one for my kids and one was for us with a little sitting area facing the river. The rooms were very nicely decorated and had beautiful comfy beds.
The staff were very friendly, Ivan the manager was Great. They catered for my husbands special diet which was delicious. Very child freindly and food overall was fantastic. The desserts were out of this world. The dining area faces the Hippos in the river and it is magical to see them go in and out of the water.
Ivan made sure we had the best of everything. He had all the patients for playing card games with my kids :0)
David was our perfect guide.
We got to see all the three cats in action, having meals. The best was the Ol Kiombo pride eating a hippo. That was the highlight of our trip, thanks to David.
We are for sure going back to Naibor ...it was the best holiday from the beginning to the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve