We spent 3 wonderful days at Naibor in early December 2011 - first time on safari and an absolutely brilliant experience. The camp is beautifully situated overlooking the Talek river and its own resident hippo population. The ensuite tents are very comfortable and secure and the food is very good but what made our stay so successful was the staff who could not have been more helpful and welcoming. Our guide , Lolo, had an extensive knowledge of all the game & birdlife and the morning and evening game drives (with their bush breakfasts and sundowners) were the highlghts of our stay and provided a wealth of memorable experiences and photographs. Adam and Vicky were great hosts appearing to effortlessly ensure everything ran smoothly .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve