We are still buzzing from our recent trip to Maasai Mara, the experience being all the better for the fantastic Naibor Camp. From the moment we arrived to the day we left, the staff could not have been anymore helpful or attentive. Managers Vicky and Adam are wonderful hosts, as was Julius who looked after us at the smaller Naibor Wilderness Camp, which we had to ourselves. Food was superb, we had the choice of our own private mess tent or we could join the larger group at main camp, which we did on 3 out of 5 nights. And not to forget Anne, the lovely masseus, who gave such wonderful massages.
As for the wildlife ........ it was abundant, we saw all of the big 5 including the elusive 'Black Rhino'. This was my first safari, but my partner Graham, has been on 3 seperate safaris at different camps, and he says that Naibor is by far the best. David our driver guide was suberb, and would ensure we got prime position for photo's etc. We would like to thank everyone at Naibor for making our safari so special. Carol and Graham, Windsor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve