The Elephant Pepper Camp epitomizes rugged class and sophistication. The safari excursions boast some of the most knowledgeable and patient naturalists I’ve encountered the world over. The food consisted of delicious 3 course meals, 3 times daily with beverages and snacks at your leisure. Upon arrival, we were greeted with fresh lemonade and hot towels. Whenever you really need a gin & tonic to take the heat off, it’s not far away. The accommodations consisted of luxurious en suite platform tents with hot showers, flushing toilets, a separate bath and sleeping area, covered patio and custom furnishings. Their expertly trained staff makes the experience so memorable and relaxing that you won’t want to leave.
I travel like it's my job and I can’t say enough about this experience – you simply won’t regret your decision to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve