We live in Kenya since 3 years so we visited different camps in different parks. Our favorite ones are always the Cheli Peacock ones because they offer us all what we are looking for : great location, good service, well trained guides, excellent food, tastefully decorated and original tents and not at least because of the small size of the camps, far away from any mass tourism ! Our stay in February was perfect. The honeymoon tent absolutely pretty (we loved the bucket showers !), the food excellent, the staff nice and helpful and thanks to our very friendly guide Francis we had one of our best safaris since we are in Kenya. Patrick and Sophia are the very best managers we met up to now. North Conservancy is the home of many cats and even more. We promised already to come again and do a walking safari... So, Patrick and Sophia, see you soon ! Keep on going managing the camp like it is. Congratulation ! To all the people who look for a special place, do not hesitate, book Elephant Pepper !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve