We just came back from Elephant Pepper Camp and keep wonderful memories from our 3 nights stay. Patrick and Sophie were great hosts and very generous. They spent some time with us at the camp and had dinner with us. It gave us a chance to speak french which did not happen often in Kenya. Meals are taken together, so it gives us a chance to share time with people from all over.
We are greated around the fire every morning to get some coffee and cookies before the morning game drive. Bonnie, our guide, then took us for great drives that included cats that we were expecting to see in the Mara.
I really liked the BBQ set-up by Patrick in the plain were we were amazed by a fantastic sunset looking at elephants walking at distance. What a great surprise for us to meet everybody staying at the camp all gathered around the fire. Not your typical night out believe me. If this does not amaze you, nothing will !
Patrick, you wished to get some Canadian made Maple sirup from us, we are ready to jump back in the plane to hand it out to you.
Michel et Cathy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve