This is hands down the best safari camp i have had the pleasure of staying in. In fact, i would go so far as to say this is the best establishment i have ever stayed in. Elephant Pepper Camp is not just a safari camp however. It is an experience. An experience that will carve itself into your memory forever.
From the stunning furniture to the fantastic people, this place is sheer authentic, old school, luxury at its best. It sounds ridiculous... but i actually felt proud to be sat in a 4x4 with Elephant Pepper written on the side. Patrick and Sophie - bloody good job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve