We visited two other camps first and wondered what we could possibly need to see that we hadn't already. This camp was a great experience, clean, well set up , all services ( although at times wifi is a bit variable - but thats not why we were there!) excellent. The meals and the housekeeping services were great - with the breakfasts out in the Mara a great way to really see the animals at a time they were out and about. We saw so many animals, and our guide Patrick, was fantastic - the knowledge of the guides is what makes the whole safari experience special. we were lucky ( in early Dec) so see a mini "crossing" and that gave us a real taste of what it would be like. OUr four nights in camp was just right - to give us experience on the plains, around our tents ( a gold mine alone) and meeting people. Definitely on the revisit list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve