Beautiful camp site very close to the game. As animals don't respect park boundaries we had the richness and variety of the Masaai Mara without the large numbers of vehicles. Tents excellent with lighting, hot water bottles and lots of storage space. Food was very good and served by deightful staff. Our guide Jimmy was excellent and made sure we had very varied drives.
If you have time it is worth doing a walk as we did with Greg, the manager for amazing views.
Would recomend this camp to anyone wanting a true bush experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve