I don't know where to start with this place, it is so good. I never thought I'd see my girlfriend get out of bed so early in the morning without a hint of a moan! The food was brill... too good if that's possible. Emma and Darren were top class hosts who really take pride in ensuring your stay is unbelievably comfortable and fun. There is a super cool dude called Kennedy who looks after you when you are relaxing, I'd love to take him out for a few pints in Dublin . I haven't even mentioned the drives yet, the bar has been set so high, the proximity to the wildlife is amazing, at one point we were so close to a lion we actually smelled its fart! How good is that! Our guide Livingstone was coolness personified! What a legend, unflappable in the face of a bill elephant, totally at one with his surroundings and he is only going to get better! It was hard to leave but it just means that we'll have to come back. I haven't mentioned everyone or even the luxury of the tents or the fact that we saw everything we hoped to see and more but I think you get the drift! Thanks again x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve