We arrived at Bushcamp after a week in Migration Camp with Paul Goldstein, to be welcomed by Darren & Emma in time for Dinner, made to feel completely at home instantly.
Food was of good restaurant quality in the camp and picnic breakfasts and lunches also first class.
The guides handled the Land Cruisers with great skill and consideration for the Guests
Charles and Patrick were amazing spotters and very aware of photographers needs.
The area around Bush Camp is a joy as vehicle numbers are restricted to only the camps in the conservancy.
The wild life variety and numbers were excellent, the main reason to travel to the reserve was to witness a migration crossing, which we did twice.
Over 12 years we have been to Kenya and Tanzania and have experienced a lot of camps and would rate Kicheche Bush Camp the best overall Safari experience.
Dr Peter Mason and Grace Mason ARPS DPAGB
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve