From the time we landed at the Mara airstrip through to departing 3 days later, Paul, Darren & Emma's team were top notch and world class in every way. Every meal whether at camp or out on the Mara were excellent...how in the world do you achieve excellence way out here?! Meeting around the camp fire for drinks, sharing the days experiences under remarkable and stunning moonlit evenings, then sharing dinner meals with fellow guest was magical. Africa truly does strip one down and allows for no pretense. Patina was awesome...I'd venture to say after being on safari for 25 days with other guides that he is, quite simply the best in east africa. Thank you for sharing your Maasai culture and story with us. Listening to Maasai music while our safari walk was priceless. Keep up the good work everyone. We congratulate the Kicheche Bush Camp team, everyone of you, for delivery an awesome experience. Continued best wishes. We can't hardly wait to one seeing you again. Jon & Vicki RPV, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve