The camp was great and the managers very welcoming! We stayed three nights on our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. The service was excellent and the food very good! The bucket showers are hot and long, we we’re not expecting such a standard out in the wild. The hot water bottle service was the best thing ever, I slept like a baby, despite the lions, buffalos and elephants, that wandered the camp at night. Don’t worry, there is no danger as long as you stay in your tent. You see a lot of other jeeps, but it’s still ok during migration. The guide was ok, but we had better at other places. His English was mediocre and his knowledge sketchy in places. Still, we saw a leopard, loads of lions and cubs, as well as thousands of wildebeest. We definitely recommend kicheche!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve