Simple the best! We visited 4 safari camps on our trip to Kenya and Bush camp was by far the best. I wish I could give it 10 stars! We were greeted at the airstrip by Patrick and had a game drive on the way to camp. Camp managers Darren and Emma greeted as at camp and explained the process of how the camp operates with game drives, lunch, dinner, drivers etc before being escorted to your tent. This place is brilliant, amazing, lovely...I could go on. You really need to get here an experience it yourself. The camp is so well perfectly placed that the days just breeze past and you don't want to leave. Darren and Emma do an outstanding job of making camp feel like your home away from home, and the interaction with the other guests at dinner and lunch add to the ambience and atmosphere that makes this place so special. The guides are fabulous, their knowledge is fantastic and they can spot something in the far distance that you just cannot believe until you get closer and can see it for yourself! Full credit to them. All camp staff are ever so friendly and polite. We can't stop talking about this place and are already planning our visit back - for longer this time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve