We spent a few nights in Kicheche Bush and Kicheche Mara camps in July 2013, and also in other "well known" camp in Serengueti (Tanzania), in the same trip.
What we can say is that the service provided in Kicheche is simply the best it can be. No pretentions to be a resort, but the details, food, service, guides, cars with few people and the amount of different animals, including lot of cats a few meters out from the lodge makes this simply the best choise we believe it can be. We wish had stayed at least a 3rd night in each camp.
Our best memories of our Safari trip are certainly in Kicheche Bush.
For the ones are deciding between both camps, Kicheche Bush has newer tends and better for couples, the Mara Camp is better for bigger families.
We were in both and we could se hundreds of animals, including the migration of wildebeasts (from Bush Camp).
You cant find better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve