From the minute you are collected from the air-strip, your adventure begins ! Darren & Emma are the consumate professionals, and with the support of an amazing team of staff, they manage to make you feel like you are visiting very kind friends, where nothing is too much trouble, and everyone goes out of their way to make your stay an experience of a life-time. The camp itself is beautiful - the tents are beautifully decorated, with loads of space, and the comfiest of beds and the little extra touches make it feel very luxurious. The food (and wine) is really delicious, and the freshly baked breads were so so good - and the banana cake was supreme ! The sun-downers were perfect, and I have to mention our exceptional guide Patrick - he was a legend ! Apart from somehow havings eyes on the back of his head that enabled him to have 360 degree vision for animal sightings, his knowledge and his patience for sharing it really made our trip. We've never been on safari before, but can't understand why anyone would go anywhere else - we will definitely be back, but until then, we have the most tremendous memories of our time at Bush Camp. Thank you to everyone that made it such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve