The Mara Siria Camp has a awsome view from a hill which has to be climbed before. If you can you should take a flight instead of driving for 5 hours offroad. The camp is 30 minutes from the park entreance away and you have to drive a really bad road. Anyway tha camp is a little bit to german you can hear it in any corner but the food, the service is good. The tents are really big but you cant enjoy from anyone of them the beautyful view that you have from the lunch place. Ordering your shower and enjoy it coming from the bucket but be aware the it is limited. The safari cars are good but they could provide some water for the gamedrive. Food and drinks are OK and in the middleclass of what is possible. Enjoy you stay their with a warm welcome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Jovago.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve