From the outset, our safari organised through Phoenix Safaris in Nairobi, was special. The staff at the camp could not have been more friendly and helpful, the tents were comfortable and the bush shower each evening on return was hot and welcome. Our amazing guide, George, allowed us flexibility and privilege: he gave us the chance to see the big 5 in quantity (bar the leopard who remained elusive to the end!) but also the opportunity to see parts of the Park not so well travelled to witness other animals interacting, eating, relaxing and, of course, sleeping! Who would have thought 9 hours would pass with so much of interest to see. From bush breakfast to thunderstorms we had it all and saw so many different animals, birds and reptiles. Joel and his staff are to be congratulated on a very high standard at all times. But George with his thorough knowledge, professionalism and sense of fun was the family favourite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve