We had a great time staying in the luxury tent at Mara Siria Camp, we were lucky enough to get a tent which was on a raised platform as well as a sink which had water coming out of the taps, I am very fussy when it comes to bathrooms and i can confidently say this place was great, the only downfall was that there was no running hot water to have a shower but the people working at the camp would bring 40 liters of hot water ( which i'd say was lukewarm!) but the main thing was we were able to shower! Another great thing about the camp site were the animals, we were lucky enough to see at least 4 -5 zebra's outside our tent, at first I was a little scared but we were reassured that the animals were not harmful. At night it got quite chilly but the camp site provides hot water bottles and extra blankets in the room which was great. The food at the camp was great we especially enjoyed the dinner, the breakfast also had a variety of fruits and other assorted foods. The most amazing part was walking back to our tent after dinner when it was pitch black...looking up at the sky and seeing a thousand stars...truly amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve