We travelled from Muscat to Nairobi on 6 August 2013 and there was a fire at Nairobi airport on morning of 7 August . Our safari was planned by Iris from Phoneix. My family and me are extremly grateful to Iris for organizing our travel and safari and having a wonderful vacation. Iris was extremly helpful as our Qatar airways flight landed in Kiliminjaro due to the fire . Iris was continously working on options to bring us to Nairobi and take a flight from Wilson to Masai Mara. We landed in Masai Mara on 8 August 2013. Driver John from Phoneix did an excellent job showing us the wild life in Masai Mara. John is extremly knowledgable. We stayed at Phoneix Mara Siria Camp at the Top of a Hill which is an excellent facility and has great people who pay attention to details and looked after us very well. Rajat Khurana and Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve