Mara Siria Camp
Losokwan Camp Maasai Mara(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$832
$310
  • Breakfast included
Amani Mara Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$690
$658
  • Breakfast included
Mara Serena Safari Lodge(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$559
  • Breakfast included
Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$428
$389
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $480/night.

Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$998
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Entumoto Safari Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$603
Olarro(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$1,370
$1,181
Priceline
Mara Leisure Camp(Maasai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
$269
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Mara Engai Wilderness Lodge(Maasai Mara National Reserve)
$1,543
$1,427
$2,119
Orbitz.com
All reviewsphoenix safarisplunge poolgravity fedgame drivesguide jacobsafari showerpacked lunchdrinks are reasonably pricedsafari experiencehot air balloonsstaff was very friendly and helpfulpark gateinteresting factsflush toiletstaking pictureswilson airportbreakfast and lunch
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a three week holiday in Kenya and Malawi and we stayed at Mara Siria at the start of our trip.Double beds,wc and showers and hot water bottles(nice touch).We stayed in two of the deluxe tents and I thought they were brilliant.
Joel the manager and his team could not do enough for you.I loved our surprise bush breakfast.We loved it as did our kids.The stars at night were amazing.Cannot fault this place.Our guide was brilliant also(Paul).
Plunge pool overlooking the Mara was a view to die for.Only downside was we missed the migration river crossing by a day.

Room Tip: Pick a deluxe one as they are fab.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I cant say enough about the Mara Siria Camp and what a wonderful experience I had - from the prompt and personal responses I got to my inquiries by the owner (who is an amazingly kind and knowledgeable man), to the incredible staff at the camp. I am beyond impressed that the entire camp functions on solar energy (in addition to all the other challenges of running an amazing camp in the middle of the masai mara). I was traveling alone for a weekend getaway from work and was nervous initially to go alone, but I never felt alone for a second. The staff will take care of any need you might have! I have traveled around the world for my job for the past ten years and I can say quite honestly that the service and genuine care the team has for their patrons makes it an amazing experience! ps - ask for Paul for your safari!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Amanda D
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Mara Siria is a nearly perfect safari experience. The accommodations are comfortable and open to the great views of the Mara. The tents are well separated from each other. All the amenities are there except piped water to the tents - so you have to give notice for a hot shower. (A triviality). The food is fine, or great considering the supply challenges. Service throughout is wonderful. In fact we wished they would back off a little at meals. Safari guides are really top notch. Ask for Paul. The 20 minute drive up the track from the plain to the escarpment edge to the camp is unbelievably rough. It was hard to take after a long day out in on the plain.

The following criticism effectively evaporates once one arrives at the camp; the website is spare on details. For instance the luxury tents are a lower value than the deluxe. But these terms are distinctions without difference in English. Since no prices are listed one does not know what you are buying. The reservation process with Safari Tours is frustrating because one can't get answers to specific questions, or commitments regarding a particular tent, or any other special request. They ask for all the money up front but provide very weak documentation.

Room Tip: Number 6 is the "honeymoon tent" because of the view and isolation from other tents. There are no bad choices.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JerimiahJ223
Reviewed May 17, 2013

What can I say except that my experience was phenomenal. From personalized attention during the booking process, fabulous accomodation, friendly, helpful staff, and an INCREDIBLE guide, my safari adventure was perfect. I plan to recommend Mara Siria to everyone I know and hopefully I will be able to come back and visit again someday in the future.
The site is set on hilltop with a spectacular view of the Mara. Zebras and giraffe are frequent the camp area so it feels like the safari experience continues even after the game drives are over.
The friendly staff are accomodating but not intrusive and really make you feel welcome. Paul was my safari guide and he was absolutely, hands down one of the best guides I have ever had on any vacation. He is so knowledgeable and taught me so much about the animals I saw. Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank nadiashams
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Without doubt my favourite place to stay when on safari. The staff are wonderful, they are polite and friendly, the food is excellent and nicely varied. The drivers, ours was Jesse, were knowledgable and interesting and most of all the setting and the wildlife were superb. You must try and stay here if you can!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends