Had a three week holiday in Kenya and Malawi and we stayed at Mara Siria at the start of our trip.Double beds,wc and showers and hot water bottles(nice touch).We stayed in two of the deluxe tents and I thought they were brilliant.
Joel the manager and his team could not do enough for you.I loved our surprise bush breakfast.We loved it as did our kids.The stars at night were amazing.Cannot fault this place.Our guide was brilliant also(Paul).
Plunge pool overlooking the Mara was a view to die for.Only downside was we missed the migration river crossing by a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve