Our 2-night-stay at Mara Siria at the beginning of February 2012 was a wonderful experience – it really deserves the title “A Camp with a View”. Not only during breakfast and lunch can one enjoy the gorgeous view from the escarpment into the plains of the Masai Mara, a sundowner on the scenic platform is a must! The excellent 4x4 vehicles are perfect for game viewing and our guide was very knowledgeable. The staff proved to be extremely hospitable and helpful. The spacious tents were practically equipped and tastefully decorated. Considering our accommodation was in one of nature’s most secluded corners, the place was kept clean and tidy and the food was delicious. The only downside of being in this beautiful, quiet and relaxing place where one can still get a feeling of wilderness is the fact that the road from and to the game drives and Kichwa airstrip is rough and therefore takes time. But that was an easy price to pay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve