Cottar's Camp more than exceeded our expectations. It was a trip and experience of a lifetime! Scenery is spectacular, saw all of the wildlife with the exception of the wildebeests (who were on migration) and the rhinos. It was truly amazing. And our guides, especially the one I was with the most, G. G., knew and explained all about the animals so vividly. The food was delicious, most of it fresh and picked right from their gardens prepared expertly and served equally as well. Best of all were the people at Cottar's - friendly, warm, always smiling, eager to fulfill every expectation - who made the trip exceptional. Highly recommend Cottar's. BTW, we were a party of 10 and all stayed at the Cottar's Homestead. This was one of my favorite vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottar Safari tradition began in 1919. Nearly 90 years on, we continue to provide an unparalleled safari experience to discerning clients in Africa. Extending an era of luxury and quality, we return to the original spirit and essence of "safari", reminiscent of a golden era; an era of romance, professional guiding, adventure and elegance. Situated in the Masai Mara, in an untouched exclusive concession bordering the Serengeti and Loliondo reserves, the area guarantees privacy and an abundance of wildlife. The camp accommodates up to 28 guests in authentic white canvas tents, which are spacious and luxuriously furnished. The Cottar's Homestead is a private villa with 5 en suite bedrooms, amazing views and private chef and guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Cottar's 1920's Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottar`s Camp 1920`s Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Cottar's 1920's Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve