This place is really magical! the view, the tent and huuudge bed. Staff so friendly. These little touches you do not expect. The most incredible thing is SPA. When you get there ask them to show it. You will not understand what you miss if you don't see it yourself. Just as I saw it only last day. I will definately will come back to this camp next year for all these things and I will use SPA treatments just to enjoy every moment of it.
I do not understand these people who wrote bad reviews. People it is Safari camp! How can you expect good roads or no bugs?! Wake up, it is nature!
I there would be 10 stars - I would give it all to Kilima Camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve