We went to the Kilima Camp at the start of our homeymoon to Kenya and were not disappointed.
We were collected from the airstrip and immediately taken on a game drive where we saw cheetah, crocodile, zebra, warthogs, giraffe, elephants, hippo's and other animals - all within the first couple of hours!
The staff were always attentive and friendly and the food was fantastic - even the cheese and toast with jam was enjoyable!
The tents were spacious, the bed extremely large and comfortable and the washing facilities also very good considering where the camp is located and how it is set up.
We stayed for 5 nights and took in two game drives most days however we also did a walking safari with the manager David which which made a welcome change from the landrover, we also went on the baloon safari with Governers which we would recommend to anybody as a great experiance.
To surmise we would like to thank the manager David, our driver James and all the staff for their efforts which made our stay extremely enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve