Stayed here for 3 nights with the family. We stayed in a family deluxe tent. The tents are VERY spacious and tastefully decorated. The veranda was also beautiful and perfect for relaxing in the morning and in between game drives. You have a beautiful view of the Mara.
The staff at the lodge is amazing. Very accommodating and very friendly, the food is also really good with nice variety.
The camp is about 20 minutes drive from the gate to the park but we even saw giraffes and zebra's roaming around in the camp itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve