We were a group of seven ranging from my 6 year old daughter to my 76 year old mother. Non English speaking parents in law and the dreaded Kenya cowboy!!
The staff managed to memorize our names after the first introduction and were able to give us two fantastic nights with exceptional service. I don't believe that there could be a more difficult group than ours. Kudos to Paul the Barman and our Driver Martin. Fantastic value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve