We went to the Mara just at the end of the low season so it wasnt too busy. I live in kenya and usually go camping but decided to go for a nice trip instead and it was so nice!
Beds were amazing, the hot water bottles - wow, just wow! Food was great and with kind staff, esp camp manager (cant remember his name, pole!) but he was so great. really proud of his camp.
Saw a leopard outside the camp when we arrived too, amazing!
i think the place was made by its friendliness and dedication to detail.
We went to the big hotel in the park (serena) and i just thought to myself 'who would want to stay here over someone as nice as Kilima!' it was big, impersonable and had health and safety stickers everywhere!
I reccomend it 100% (in fact, hoping to book again soon!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve