A very memorable experience made possible by the staff! Phillip, the story teller made our every day an exceptional stay. Kilima Camp was our very first stop on our Kenya and Tanzania safari and we really had nothing else to compare it to. The staff were all very personable and helpful, catering to our every need. The kitchen staff were also very accommodating, they will make any changes you required. The hotel is located close by to the Mara Triangle, so you are only a short bumpy ride away from the park entrance. Nixon, our guide from the hotel was a great spotter and very experienced. My only suggestion would be that the camp informed us upon arrival that hot showers were upon request. Remember to wait a bit before taking your hot showers (so that the water cools a bit) because it is either very cold or very hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve