Fig Tree Camp situated on the banks of Talek River in Masai Mara Reserve with 55 Luxury Safari Tents and Lodge Rooms and 10 Deluxe Ngamboli Tents on banks of Talek River. Camp was set up in Masai Mara over 30 year ago. Beautiful place most famous for safari. Camp activities - game drives in 4wheel drive vehicles, game walks, ballon safari. From Ukunda plane over Kilimanjaro in Olkiombo Airstrip. Three-days safari was super.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fig Tree Camp, located in the prestigious Masai Mara National Reserve, is a luxurious lodge with top-class amenities and service. You have a reason to adventure, we give you the hospitality to go with it. This 72 roomed property is ideal for game drives and nature walks. Our rooms comprise of the superior Ngaboli tents, executive standard tents and lodge rooms, all fitted with facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Talek River also snakes its way around the camp, to give you that serene and tranquil feel from the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to Fig Tree Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fig Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fig Tree Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fig Tree Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve