Wonderful place. We loved the location and the facilities. We stayed in a luxury tent that comfortably accommodated my wife, 14 year old son and me with a queen and a full bed. In the heart of the bush - electricity is on generators, wifi is slow, hot water is from coal fitted booklets - and at pre set regulated times but reliable. The service is friendly and fantastic. The food is good with enough options for vegetarians and they offer flexibility to pack picnic boxes if you want to leave for a day long game drive. The balloon ride over the masai stays right at the hotel which is a big plus. The bar is very cozy. We enjoyed the masai culture presentation and the masai dances & songs too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fig Tree Camp, located in the prestigious Masai Mara National Reserve, is a luxurious lodge with top-class amenities and service. You have a reason to adventure, we give you the hospitality to go with it. This 72 roomed property is ideal for game drives and nature walks. Our rooms comprise of the superior Ngaboli tents, executive standard tents and lodge rooms, all fitted with facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Talek River also snakes its way around the camp, to give you that serene and tranquil feel from the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to Fig Tree Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Jovago.com and Expedia so you can book your Fig Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fig Tree Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fig Tree Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve