We enjoyed our experience at Fig Tree in the Masai Mara. The camp was very peaceful and the tents are very large and spacious. We had a tent that looks out over the river which I would definitely recommend. However, the tents are quite a walk from the main reception area and restaurant. The food is buffet style and pretty good although there are not a ton of options. I would definitely recommend the bush breakfast option they provide for one of the mornings. The pool is a quite small and not very clean but we didn't have much time for swimming anyway, as we were busy going on game drives and seeing some amazing animals. All in all, a very nice camp to stay at while visiting the Masai Mara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fig Tree Camp, located in the prestigious Masai Mara National Reserve, is a luxurious lodge with top-class amenities and service. You have a reason to adventure, we give you the hospitality to go with it. This 72 roomed property is ideal for game drives and nature walks. Our rooms comprise of the superior Ngaboli tents, executive standard tents and lodge rooms, all fitted with facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Talek River also snakes its way around the camp, to give you that serene and tranquil feel from the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to Fig Tree Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Fig Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fig Tree Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fig Tree Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve