We stayed at Fig Tree for 3 days and 2 nights and were there at New Year (although missed the fireworks :( ) The accommodation is perfect - a real tent but with a proper toilet and shower at the back, zipping your door closed at night was so different. We saw a hippo within minutes of arriving at our tent and it stayed outside all the time we were there. we had visits from monkeys everyday at our tent. We saw everything we wanted to see on our first day!! even the black rhino - AMAZING!! food was excellent, staff were excellent, game drives and drivers were excellent - especially our guide Thomas who had such a lovely smile (all the time!) in fact everything was excellent except the weather :( but it didn't spoil our time there. The flights out and back were an EXPERIENCE we will never forget - especially my husband being co-pilot as there wasn't a seat for him :) :) :) Totally recommend Fig Tree Camp for your safari
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fig Tree Camp, located in the prestigious Masai Mara National Reserve, is a luxurious lodge with top-class amenities and service. You have a reason to adventure, we give you the hospitality to go with it. This 72 roomed property is ideal for game drives and nature walks. Our rooms comprise of the superior Ngaboli tents, executive standard tents and lodge rooms, all fitted with facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Talek River also snakes its way around the camp, to give you that serene and tranquil feel from the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to Fig Tree Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jovago.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fig Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fig Tree Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fig Tree Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve