It was our first visit to Masaimara and it could not have been better than staying at Governors Camp, Masaimara. We were given a family cottage with an excellent view. Their idea of serving breakfast and lunch outside in the open is very innovative. They allot us waiter and bartender who attend us throughout the stay. Our waiter ( Frank), and bartender (Constant) were very friendly and would suggest us different dishes to suit our palate. The hot air balloon safari ride followed by bush breakfast with champagne was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our game drive companion (Dickson ) would make extra efforts to make sure that we could see as many different animals as we could. This was the best stay of our Kenya trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Governors' Camp nestles on the banks of the Mara River in the heart of the most prolific game viewing area of the Masai Mara. One of only a handful of camps located within the Masai Mara Game Reserve the setting is magical. Half of the tents overlook the rolling grasslands of Africa, with views of elephant, zebra and gazelle; the rest are tucked away in the forest lining the banks of the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Governor's Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Governors Camp
- Governor's Camp Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve