Rekero camp has got to one of the best places I have ever stayed in. The camp itself is in a beautiful location next to the river, the tents are superb and very comfortable. Gerard, Rainee,Jackson, Rob, Martin and all the other people working there made our stay there a real pleasure, and nothing was too much trouble. The food was absolutely superb. We saw so much wildlife, thanks to James and his incredible eyesight. I couldn't recommend this camp more highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep within Kenya's Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rekero offers a spectacular location from which to watch the Great Migration as the wildebeest thunder across the river just outside camp. This traditional East African camp evokes the romance of safaris from a bygone era. The elegant tents form a tranquil oasis perched stategically above the mighty Talek River. The sweeping views from camp take in the surrounding plains, which support some of the greatest concentrations and diversity of wildlife in Africa. The cherry on top is the warm hospitality of our team and our world-renowned game-viewing guides with years of expertise - in such good hands you are ensured an incomparable Maasai Mara safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve