the tents were absolutely beautiful and the service excellent---food was good too. I would have given it 5 stars but the location ruined it. It is not inside the Mara reserve so you have to drive really far in your bumpy jeep to get there---waste of time and not good on your butt!
we had a 2 hour hell ride from our balloon company at 4:00am in the dark over boulders most of the way---we actually were bumped out of our seats several times---not for the faint hearted. the wildebeest migration was great once we got there and so was the balloon ride but it's now 2 years later and we still have awful memories of that ride. stay in the mara reserve--not at this hotel---PS--my 15 year old was freaked out at night by the hippos noises--my daughters had their own tent but we had to switch so neither of them was alone---might be scary for young kids (and nervous teens!)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve