We arrived at this camp via light Aircraft and we were well looked after from the moment we landed! The hotel is decorated in a fantastic African theme and the rooms overlook a river full of hippos! The staff were very friendly and always happy to help. The tents were lovely and we loved the game drives - our driver Kit was fabulous, his father was a guide when he was a boy and he passed all his knowledge onto him. It's not a job it was his passion. He was so knowledgable and it was a joy to watch. The camp took us all out for a bush dinner on our second night and it was a very special experience watching the massi warriors dancing round the fire under the stars. A must do on safari!! We also did a nature walk during our stay which was very informative and quite special to walk about with the animals at a distance!! A great camp and the Massi Mara is not to be missed!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve