We visited here November 2008 so this review is a little late. But it was such a memorable experience had to share. Wonderful accomodations (tent cabins, don't forget to zip up the tent of you'll have bush babies going thru your stuff), amazing service (hot water bottles to warm your bed, wakeup service with tea, coffee and pastries delivered to your tent), and the best food (aged maasai beef we had for dinner still wins best meal ever award in my mind). Lunch is a buffet you eat outdoors overlooking the river with hippos. The best part of it, though? The game drives. Kiefer, our driver, found us all the animals on the Big 5 and several times over. We got to get very close to the animals but I'm guessing they're used to it because it didn't seem to bother them. Got to pet a baby rhino (don't get btw baby and mama though). Another family joined us on our drives and they invited us along on a trip to the Maasai village.
It's not inexpensive, but it's worth it. This is an experience that will stay with you forever.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve