With a group of work colleagues we recently stayed for 2 nights at the Fairmont Mara safari club. Everything was beyond expectation. I read the reviews about the lodge before traveling and with the name of Fairmont we were expecting very good place but it turned out to be fantastic and ‘out of this world ‘. Our charter flight landed in the’ air strip’ few miles from the hotel and we had a warm welcome by the hotel staff before going to the hotel. The entrance to the lodge is welcoming and the lobby is fantastic but the tents and the facilities in it with the attention given to the details to make your stay enjoyable are fantastic. You wake up in the morning to the sounds of the Hippos in the river; you go for a fantastic buffet breakfast in the lodge restaurant then you start your safari with expert driver and tour guide (Wilson made our safari trips such a pleasure). The variety of wild animals you see in a 3-4 hours of a trip are unmatched. We come for nice lunch in the hotel and have a short “siesta” before going for the afternoon safari trip. Overall we had fantastic time with no complaints and 100% satisfaction. If you are looking for a” budget safari” this is not the place for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve