Stayed here for 2 nights in March 2013, had a fantastic time, everything was amazing and so well organised. The tents are unbelievable 5* without a doubt! Henry our safari driver showed us the "BIG FIVE" which was the best experience i have ever had! you can hear the Hippo's at night as they are in the river going to feed on land whilst it's dark. There is also a Hippo Corner where you can see all the hippo's resting in the day time, fantasic!!! staff all very friendly and will do anything for you. The wake up call in the morning for the sarafi is a staff member standing outside the tent saying "Jambo" with either tea or coffee! The flight from Mobassa to the Maasi Mara was an experience, very trained pilots, even had to beep the horn to get the animals off the runway!!!
Beds are so comfy you didnt want to get out of them, even had hot water bottles. Sometimes at night it can be a bit chilly, also in the afternoon on the game drives it is possible to have some rain so make sure you take a jumper with you. Out on the game drive they provide water, soft drinks or beer.
pool was lovely, bit shilly though but nice to cool down!
Thank you for a great time
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Jovago.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve