Nice tents, beautiful setup. A very big place almost 50 tents so get ready to walk from room to dining area! Food was very nice and varied from day to day, with a lot of choices. Staff is very friendly and always at hand for any of your needs.good service and value for money. Used the fairmont cars for the safari, comfortable and knowledgeble guides. The camp is far from the crossing, its in a private conservancy, but the game drive there was just as good, infact better coz you can go off road and no restricted timings.when you want to go into mara for crossing leave early! Theres an airstrip close to the hotel, a masai village for tours and an amust see rhino sanctuary. Stood right next to the rhinos.enjoyed and recommended!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Fairmont Hotels, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve