My Dad and I enjoyed three nights at Basecamp Eagle View. Walking into the camp takes your breath away when you realize you overlook the Mara. It's nestled in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy. The views, staff, food, wildlife, rooms were all five star--pretty spectacular place. Was impressed by everything and I hope to go back to experience all three camps in one stay. Visited the Basecamp in Talek for the day and it was fabulous as well. Cannot say enough good things about this place. Love and if you have the opportunity you should visit !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basecamp Masai Mara provides 12 spacious and luxurious tents, bordering the Masai Mara National reserve, on a lush peninsula in the Talek River, with spectacular views of the savannah. You have your own veranda overlooking the river, bathroom en-suite with a hot solar heated shower open to the sky. Enjoy the amazing wildlife from your tent, the fig-tree platform, or in the open-air bar - a responsible approach to the classic safari ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Basecamp Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basecamp Masai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Basecamp Masai Mara Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve