Basecamp Masai Mara is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places I have ever visited. I felt like home as soon as I entered the area. I concept is brilliant, and it feels very up to date, as well as traditional. Masai Mara is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, and to me it doesn't seem more then fair to encourage eco-friendly initiatives like Basecamp, in my opinion all the lodges should replicate this concept. I had a wonderful time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Basecamp Masai Mara provides 12 spacious and luxurious tents, bordering the Masai Mara National reserve, on a lush peninsula in the Talek River, with spectacular views of the savannah. You have your own veranda overlooking the river, bathroom en-suite with a hot solar heated shower open to the sky. Enjoy the amazing wildlife from your tent, the fig-tree platform, or in the open-air bar - a responsible approach to the classic safari ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Basecamp Masai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basecamp Masai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Basecamp Masai Mara Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve