I was in keekorok in February and have had a wonderful time. We flew in from Mombasa which was already an experience in this small airplane that hops around the Masai Mara to different airfields dropping passengers to their camps. We were picked up at the keekorok airfield with a safari jeep like car and driven to the lodge. They staff were there to welcome us and we were really surprised to be in the bush at a fantastic hotel. Everything was just perfect during our stay. Wonderful staff and compliments to the “Chef”. We had read good reviews before we booked for Keekorok but am surprised at some of the reviews which do not do justice. It is a very well managed lodge and you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve