Very exciting place to be for animal lovers, Masai Mara is truly heaven for animals & to see them in their natural environment is very exciting. Keekorok Lodge in Masai is very beautifully placed & very well maintained resort in jungle, their are few resort available but Keekorok by sun Africa is too good, Neat & clean with good food. They have nice trail walk in jungle on wooden bridge which goes to pound behind where a nice Bar is made on the bank of pound where lots of hippo are their to see. Over all Excellent place to relax in jungle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Jovago.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve