Stayed here for 6 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the food extremely good and the staff ever so friendly and helpful. Each and Every staff went out of the way too ensure that we were comfortable and felt at ease. the store there stocks a good range of mementos and they are all priced well. The Hippo pool was just awesome. I would recommend this resort to everyone who goes over there. Stay here and enjoy the true Masai hospitality!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve