Great location, great place, great food, great hippo pool! The staff are all really helpful and friendly - nothing seems too much trouble for them, even down to cooking some spaghetti for our 10 year old son when he didn't fancy anything on the buffet. They love having children around and make them feel very welcome. Game drives from here were amazing, we saw 4 out of the big 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve