One one my whole life best experiences was staying at Keekorok lodge. we stayed there for three nights and everything was absolutely great. the Hippo pool is wonderful, the rooms are beautifully decorated and amazingly we were told the there's no electric fence around the premises and that was why we saw several types of animals around the hotel - according to one of staff, they have had even lioness in the premises a couple of times. Amazing! isn't it. It feels so scary to go to balcony after it get's dark which is so cool. the food was great and one night they has Masai dance at the restaurant. game drives are so good and the location of the lodge is fantastic. They have a very nice swimming pool. We could not be happier. unforgettable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Maasai Mara National Reserve